We regularly organise panel discussions for employers. Join to discuss the ambitions, challenges and opportunities in the field of mobility in the Greater Schiphol area. Not only will you build a valuable network, in which knowledge sharing is key, you’ll also receive guidance from experts who can help your organisation set up a future-proof mobility policy. Each session is built around a different theme, with access to a network:
- Knowledge and expertise on various topics – such as encouraging cycling, behavioural change and flexible compensation.
- Exchanging experiences about hybrid working, electric transport, sustainable home/work transport and Mobility as a Service for employees.
- 40 hours of advice from Breikers about mobility and working from home
- Postcode analysis to get an insight into the mobility potential of your employees
- PR via the channels of Groot Schiphol Bereikbaar.
The panel consists of a network of companies from the Greater Schiphol Area. Discuss your mobility policy with the likes of Samsung, Heineken and ALD Automotive. Team up with organisations such as Kite Pharma, the Municipality of Haarlemmermeer, abbvie and Intralox to create a liveable and accessible region. Join us and have your say!